Essential Escape Massage
Benefits of Massage
People tend to know that massage is known to be an effective way to relieve tension, stress, and relax the body. What are some benefits you may not be aware of?
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense/immune system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesion's and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve headache/migraine pain
- Improve circulation
- Rid the body of harmful toxins/metabolic waste
The list of benefits with massage goes on and on, and each client seeks to achieve different results. Call Abbey today to see what essential health benefits can be achieved!